Pemberton Museum is looking for a part-time supervisor
The Pemberton Museum is hiring a Museum Supervisor. The position is to assist the Curator with museum operations and visitor services from Aug-Nov 2016.
Applications will be accepted until Friday August 6th, 2016.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and abilities
• resourceful, innovative, and creative
• dynamic leadership ability
• project management
• professional presentation and design skills
• ability to lead people and programs.
• excellent communication skills; verbal and written
• reliable and professional work standards
• outstanding customer service skills
• works cooperatively with others
• prior supervisory or museum experience is an asset.
• proficient with MS Office; especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• knowledge of photo, website and video clip management software.
• Physical requirements include: lifting, moving or carrying objects of various weight and dimension, climbing stairs, using a step ladder, standing for long periods, walking on uneven surfaces, and desk work.
• minimum of one year post-secondary education.
• program and event development and delivery experience.
• a variety of experience working with public (children, families, adults, etc.).
A full job description is available at http://www.pembertonmuseum.org/media/347457/museumsprv_july2016.pdf