St. David’s United Church Christmas Craft Fair
When: Sat., Dec. 6, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
The St. David’s United Church Christmas Bazaar is back this Saturday, December 6th. This Christmas themed craft fair is your one stop shop for handmade gifts and one of a kind trinkets. During the Christmas Bazaar you will find everything from handmade soaps, baked goods, homemade jelly’s and jams, artwork, wood carvings and much more.
This year’s event takes place at the Pemberton Secondary School from 10AM to 3PM. The event will feature some 25+ vendors selling a wide array of homemade goods. The Bazaar is a great place to pick up some stocking stuffers for the holidays. Check out a list of some of the goods available at this year’s market.
Items for sale from vendors include:
- pottery or all sorts
- baked goods including gluten-free products
- jewellery including yoga-inspired collections
- collectibles including photo frames
- photography & onsite photo booth
- maple syrup products, jams & jellies
- food items including locally grown hazelnuts
- hand painted products including chalkboards & more
- compound / infused butters
- metal wrought iron items including mirrors & hooks
- hand made pot holders & dish towels
- baby blankets
- children’s books
- hand made soap including goat’s milk products
- hand knitted & crocheted goods
- personal beauty & health products
- Christmas ornaments
- paintings & artwork
- hand made wooden goods
- and the St David’s cookie table (an annual favourite)
The bazaar specializes in offering one-of-a-kind gifts for the holiday season!
For more information contact:
Phone: 604.894.6754 (between 6 PM and 9 PM)