Quick pop-quiz to get you ready for school?
When is it okay to sneak around a school bus, that is stopped to pick up or drop off kids?
- only if you’re in a hurry?
- if you’ve made eye-contact with the driver?
- if you’re in the passing lane?
- if you’re coming in the other direction?
- NEVER. Just take a breath. Stop. Wait. Kid safety trumps everything, right?
Thanks to Erica Hurtubise for sharing this graphic, as a reminder to shift into back to school mode when you’re driving and give the school buses the brake.