If you know someone who
- Brings people and communities together in spirit of collaboration and cooperation,
- Empowers individuals and communities to make healthy lifestyle choices,
- Strengthens individual or community resilience through the provision of health or community services, and
- Exemplifies community caring and responsibility
or who actively is working towards:
- Promoting Healthy Lifestyle Choices
- Increasing Awareness of Addictions Issues
- Improving Health or Community Services
- Community Leadership and Responsibility…
then, please, take a moment to help us celebrate them.
The 4th annual Winds of Change Recognition Awards is now accepting nominees for 2013.
Download the form here and recognise Wellness Champions in our midst.
(See previous nominees and recipients here.)
If you’re wondering why take the time, here’s what last year’s recipients had to say after being recognised for their contributions: