The thing I love most about the Wellness Almanac is the posts from our guest contributors and columnists. There is so much expertise and passion in this community – I love tapping into that, and gaining perspective about different issues, grounded in the wisdom of place.
If you’ve been busy managing a jam-packed end-of-year festive agenda, you might have missed some of the highlights that we published this month…
Take a look at:
- Sheldon Tetreault’s shout-out to the Winds of Change Wellness Award winners of 2013
- Anthropologist Dorothy Kennedy recalling the 1975 filming of Lil’wat Nation’s Charlie Mack steaming a canoe
- Spud grower Michelle Beks giving a little insight into what goes into growing a potato
- Birding expert John Tschopp sharing images from a surprise visit to the Valley by a prairie falcon
- A recipe for kale and butternut squash lasagne from our in-house Nigella, Zoe Martin,
- A clarion call from clinically trained herbalist, Evelyn Coggins, on why we should say NO to GMO.
Did you have a favourite? Is there something you’d like to read about here? Someone you’d like to hear from? Drop us a comment, or share the link with your friends, or a potential columnist who you think has something worth sharing.